Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Fresh Start...

Hi,

Among my circle of friends I'm known as Juf. To those who knew me or my previous blog, it's great to be back. Hope I'll be staying longer than before.

However this time around I will not be giving out any signals or trading systems. This blog will be about the trades that I made starting 01st of June 2009. This will be my journals; how many pips & how much I can make in a period of 6 months to 1 year OR if I can make it at all.

If you read my profile you can see that I only started with $330 in March 2008 and have not deposited any money since. I'm going to be blunt and honest here. My account balance have it's shares of ups & downs with the ups being nearly $500 near the end of last year and an excruciating down of being depleted to almost $0.17. Yes you read that right, my account was reduced to 17cents just a month ago. Luckily for me Oanda is a great broker that allows you to trade even with major micro lots and I am not going to deposit another cent as long as I still have money in my account.

I know some of you might find it ridiculous of me for even trying to make money out of 17cents. But hey, it's still my money and I don't care less to whatever or whoever makes fun of me. Anyway, that 17cents have grown to 22cents by last weekend.

So now I started fresh with 22 cents as of 1stJune2009 and until late last night (Wednesday) my short position closed and my account balance grew to 33 cents which is up by 50%. Since Monday I have made 7 trades with 5 won, 2 broke even and no losses for a total of +150 pips.

So, it's up to you guys to either follow my journey or delete my website altogether from your database. But I am confident of my strategy to take on the market now than ever before that in 6 months time I am going to show you that nothing is Impossible especially when you trade the Forex market.

Trade well.
Juf,
The Pip Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment