Tuesday, July 28, 2009



03:15PM

----------

The past week up until yesterday have been a let down. Since last Thursday's post, I lost two more trades resulting in my account going down to just $0.16. Still, I have much confidence in my trading method because the equity would not have gone down that much if not for me risking a lot. The only reason I'm risking a lot is because I'm not trading with a lot of money to begin with and compounding with each return. If my equity had been $1000 or more, then I will put my knowledge of good money management to good use and will only risk from 2% to 5% for each week's trade and only compounding weekly which will and can produce between 1% to 5% ROI every week.

Let's talk about today's trade. This afternoon I set a buy order at 1.6528 after seeing that the market is probably trying to test the resistance level of 1.6600. The order was filled at exactly 2PM and at this time of writing, the market is looking to go upwards.....hopefully. My position is still open with a +20 pips of unrealized profit and I had set the TP at 1.6662 or the position to be closed at 6PM if TP is not achieved yet. I will update again soon.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment