Friday, July 3, 2009



04:05PM


This morning no trade set up was found for the Tokyo session. Next week I will scrap the trade strategy for the Tokyo session and just concentrate on the London session. So, come next week I will only post here of my trades after 3PM daily if I get the chance.

Today, I've just opened a Sell position at price 1.6346. Every single time-frame indicates the market is going down at the moment. Normally I would set target for Fridays at 50 pips but I want to test this market today and see if it can go down to 100pips.

I will try to update on this trade soon.

06:01PM

As of writing, the trade is in a positive 2 pips only. So, I decided not to close the position yet and wait it out until the next 3 hours or if TP is reached, whichever come first.

09:01PM

After 5 hours the short position above only registered an unrealized 1 pips of profit. All indicators are still showing the market going downwards. So, I am going to let the position open for a further 3 hours and see what happens or whatever comes first, either it hits TP or SL.

No comments:

Post a Comment