Thursday, September 25, 2014

3:25pm

I'm hitting my head against the wall today and very disappointed in myself. Just a simple mistake makes me close my trade for nearly 50 pips loss instead of just a 14 pips loss. I should have actually closed the Long position at 1.63224 at the open of the candle at 12pm which was 3 hours ago but a quick scan through my phone made me thought that the trade is still valid so I just let it be.
40 minutes ago the price went South rather sharply, so I check the price once again and now via PC and lo and behold the trade should have been closed and a Short position opened 3 hours ago.

Anyway, I'm flat now and will open another trade if the opportunity shows on my chart. My balance is now $4505.00. I will be withdrawing about $1K early next month. No major harm done but if I kept on withdrawing, I'm afraid that I would be without capital to trade the markets....lol.

Long trade closed at 1.62868 with a -49.6pips loss = -$634.88

Position now flat.

Balance = $4505.95

All the best
Juf

No comments:

Post a Comment