Tuesday, September 16, 2014

4:40pm

Hi. Believe or not, my short on Cable is still open. I was getting ready to go Long yesterday but as the set up was not defined on my charts, I just kept the short open. 

GU opened at 1.6267 on Monday and after more than 24hrs it has dropped 100 pips. TP was moved last week to 1.5831 based on Long term weekly support. If price cross the 50% weekly fib at 1.6003 to the downside, TP will be met eventually. 

The bears are still strong for now. Important events as the Scotland Independence Vote this week will likely dictate where GU will be heading. 

Yesterday I have also withdrawn $2035 from my trading account. My bank account have just been credited this afternoon. What can I say, I needed some dough to pay bills...etc...lol. 

Account balance : $2419
Unrealized Profit : $3900++ (as of writing this post)

P.S check out my trades here

All the best
Juf

No comments:

Post a Comment