Wednesday, June 17, 2009

01:30PM

I'm very much upset and angry with myself today. I had 4 impulse trades that did not follow the strategy with 2 of them losses and 2 break evens. I thought I could corner in some pips to increase my account balance, instead I lost 67 pips and it cost me 17 cents which lowered my account to $0.71. This weeks plan is a bit ruined because I'm now coming in short of the weekly target.

Well, I get what I deserve for not maintaining my discipline and for not just trade with the winning strategy. I've learnt my lesson now and hope this will not happen again in the future.

Anyway, the set up for today's trade using THE WINNING STRATEGY is not yet met, so keep an eye here for some winning updates later.

Below is the screenshot of the horrible losing trades that I made recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment