Thursday, June 18, 2009

03:16PM

About 4 to 5 hours after the horrible losing trades yesterday I opened two more short positions. The first was a winner with 50 pips of profit that saw the account balance rise to $0.82 cents from $0.71. But the second was a loser with -30 pips that saw the account balance went down to $0.74.
I will not go into details. I just want to let the past be the past.

Anyway, today a Long position just opened 6 minutes ago @ 1.6459. I've place TP @ 1.6489. We'll see how it goes from here














06:00PM

I just came back from doing a bit of grocery shopping. Switched on the computer expecting a nice increase to the account balance but lo and behold it displays $0.34. This means only one thing, I've been stopped out. I checked the charts and the price definitely went South. Well, this is a first for the strategy. Two weeks of good trading marred by a single loss. I know what you're going to say. My money management sucks. Actually, since I got nothing to lose, that is why I'm risking more than I should as I am now trading super micro lots, so what the heck.

Ok. that's enought for today. I have to start over again with $0.34. Still its better than nothing.
Sorry, no screenshot. Just too upset right now....no, I'm just kidding. I have to think positive, right?

Hope to see u guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment