Thursday, June 25, 2009

10:10AM

I apologize for not updating the blog this past week. A lot has happened with some wins then some loss and in the end I'm back to square one with $0.23 to my account balance.

Well, at least I'm still in the game though as a really small player. But nevertheless I will try to grow the account until I can't anymore. I am still confident though that I can turn things around and be profitable. Just wait and see.

Happy trading.
Juf


03:12PM

The London session had just started & I also just opened a short position of 7 units at 1.6398. My take profit order is 100 pips from entry. 3 hours from now I will close the position if the 100 pips target not reached & no matter if I have positive or negative pips.

Will update again soon.


06:17PM

Two and a half hours after the short position was opened, it hit TP for a 100 pips profit. The account balance is now $0.30. Sorry no screenshot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment