Thursday, June 11, 2009

05:00PM

A long position just opened @ 1.6478. TP is set at 100 pips. If the price went up to 30 pips or more I will set the SL (stop loss) to break even and let it ride to TP. If TP is not reached by tomorrow then I will close the trade to whatever the price is at the time.

Oh...by the way, today is my 7 year old son's birthday. I wish him to grow up and be like his dad. hehe.


11:59PM

Another minute to midnight. My trade Is slowly going to it's +100 pips mark. The SL have been set at break even. As shown in the screenshot, the SL is the red line and TP is the green line.














00:20AM 12June 2009

Sorry guys. I guess I'm still not that emotionless yet. Well 18 minutes since I post the above, the price went down slowly instead of going up. It's midnight, I'm tired, exhausted and want to go to sleep. I'm afraid the market will go against me and I will lose quality pips. So the next thing I knew I press the close position and have to be happy with a +50 pips of profit. Still, winning is winning. Hope my instincts are right this time,

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment