Wednesday, June 10, 2009

08:45AM

Yesterday, I didn't get the chance to post my trades here. Anyway, yesterday's trade was a bit bizzare. My initial entry was missed and I had to enter where the price had already gone up by 30 pips. Though the strategy was compromised fortunately it went my way and I gained another +50 pips. I also gained 8 cents from the trade as shown in the screenshot below.

The first few hours were agonizing to watch as the price went down. So what I did was switch off the laptop and took a nap. Five hours after entry it finally hit TP.













02:30PM


Today I will make two trades. The first trade had just won me +20 pips and the trade only lasted 4 minutes. Anyway, my account balance have increased to $0.62 from the previous $0.59.
My next trade will be on the London Session which will open in about half an hours time.













08:54PM

The second trade today was a near heart attack. hehe.. Immediately after a long entry @ 1.6428, the price went down to almost -100 pips of floating loss. But I am truly confident of my strategy and after 3 and a half hours the price slowly climbed and hit TP for a 30 pips profit. All well ends well and here's the screenshot to prove it.












Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment