Monday, June 8, 2009

01:00PM.

The market looks like its heading for a bearish trend at the moment. So, I have made a pending order to sell GBP/USD at 1.5922. The order is not touched yet. But if it does, my take profit will be at 1.5902.

In case the market went North before touching my short order, I have also made a pending order to buy at 1.5985.

Update - 02:50PM

I just got back from buying groceries at the local superstore. Switched on my lappie, connect to the internet, logged into my Oanda trading platform and saw that the account balance have risen 3 cents to make it $0.47 from the previous $0.44. This means that one of my orders have been hit.

At 01:26PM (0526GMT) the sell order was filled and 38 minutes later my TP got hit for a 20 pips profit. I then proceed to cancel the buy order. I will open another trade later on the London session.

Update - 04:00PM

Well, today is another good start for the week. 30 pips more profit just grabbed making a total of 50pips for the day. Account balance went up to $0.51. I'm done for today as my daily target already reached. Next trade will be tomorrow.

Trade well guys.

Below is a screenshot of the 50 pips just harvested.

No comments:

Post a Comment