Friday, June 5, 2009

Today's Trade

About an hour ago I went short at 1.6089. 20 minutes after the short order opened it reached my target at 1.6069 for a +20 pips profit. Thats a good start for the 1st trade of the day. I will be placing another trade shortly.

For those who don't know, I only trade Cable which is the GBP/USD pair. An update on the second trade will be posted in due time.


Update 05:44AM ( 06 June ) :-

I was about to update the blog last night but the missus want to use the laptop. So I went to sleep instead..

Anyway, another winning trade of +30 pips ended my week without losses. Out of 11 trades opened, 9 are winning trades and 2 are BE's (break even).

I'm on to something big here because this is also a record for me, that is having straight wins this long. We'll see if this keeps up come next week and the weeks ahead.

I attached a screenshot of today's trade. The acount has grown from $0.22 a week before to $0.44.

No comments:

Post a Comment