Monday, June 29, 2009

10:30AM

Good morning guys. Its such a lovely morning here in Brunei. The weather is just nice and not too hot like most previous mornings. I'm hanging out at my usual haunt in town and doing some trading.

About 30 minutes ago I shorted Cable at 1.6456 with a target of 20 pips. The position as of now is still opened with a floating -8 pips. Lets see if this trade is going to make this week a good start.

02:45PM

The above short position hit TP just 10 minutes ago taking in +20 pips of profit. The account balance is now $0.36. Well, it's a good start for the week alright. In 15 minutes time the London session will start and I will set up my next trade then.

03:35PM

03:19PM - A Long position was just opened at 1.6518. Initial TP is to be 100 pips. Two and a half hours from now, I will close the trade no matter where the price is at if the TP is not yet hit.
I'll be checking in again later.

06:15PM

I've just closed the Long position at 1.6528 with only a +10 pips profit. I don't know where the price is going to go next. but from my indicators it seems like its going up. If it went further up and break through resistance at 1.6663, it could go all the way up. Anyway, the account is only up 1 cent to $0.37. I have to maintain my discipline and open or close my positions according to the strategy. Tomorrow will be another day.

Today's screenshot as below.













Trade Well.
Juf.

No comments:

Post a Comment