Tuesday, June 30, 2009

11:30AM

Good morning everyone. It is indeed a very good morning again today. The weather is very nice it makes me wanna crawl in bed again. This morning I traded the Tokyo session and made 2 cents from +20 pips of profit. That's enough for this session. I will try to trade the London session later if I can because I'm going out to watch Transformers (Revenge of the fallen) with my wife & son.

This morning's trade screenshot as below.














11:30PM

At 6:19PM a short position was opened. I closed the position minutes later with only +10 pips of profit and a 1 cent gain to the account. It's quite difficult to know what's going on with the trade without my computer as I can't see the whole picture. I had to close the position using my phone via FXTrade Mobile. You see at that time I was watching Transformers in the cinema and not much info was available on the phone. So, I'd rather not risk it and just close the position.

Two days tally of 60 pips is not bad at all. Let's see what tomorrow will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment