Wednesday, July 1, 2009

08:55AM

Hi. It's a wet morning today and the weather is cool. Haven't been like this in Brunei for months, so it is really a nice change. I'm trading the Tokyo session now. The market had been pretty choppy last month with the daily charts ranging sideways with no new clear trend at the moment. Well, wherever the market goes, I'll try to profit from it.

I've just placed a Sell limit order at 1.6402. TP will only be 20 pips. Can't be too greedy or I'll pay the price. I'll come back later with the result of this trade.

06:20PM

Today's a bummer. The above order was filled at 01:25PM but immediately after it was filled the price went up. Continuing into the London session, I left the position open and set a stop loss order at 1.6468 which is also the entry point for a buy order. The first decision was a mistake because the price went all the way to hit SL for a -66 pips loss. Once it hit the SL, the long order was filled and the market then came back down. I told you guys this morning that the market was choppy and it took a bite out of the profits made this past few days.

As for the Long order, I just closed the position for a -41pips loss. The account is brought down to $0.29 at the moment. I'm done for today. Hope tomorrow will be better.

Today's screenshot as below.














Trade well.
Juf.

No comments:

Post a Comment