Tuesday, July 7, 2009



03:56PM

----------

About 45 minutes ago my Sell order got filled at 1.6182. The position is now into a floating negative of -15 pips but the trade still have another two hours before I close it. Initial TP as usual is -100 pips from entry at 1.6082. The market is looking on going down after a correction during the New York session last night. I will update later tonight and hope it will be a good trade.















06:06PM
----------

I've just closed the short position for a -25 pips loss. The market seems to be in a dilemma with neither sellers nor buyers having a straight mind to get the market in a specific trend.

Anyway, I've also made another sell order at 1.6183 just in case the price retraces later in the night. The account lose 3 cents and now is at $0.34. Another thing to mention is that my TP order is now for only 30 pips at 1.6153.


11:58PM
---------
-

At 06:15pm the second Sell order got filled. The trade nearly turned into another loss but just under 2 hours ago it hit TP for a +30 pips profit that brought the account back to $0.37.
Good night everyone. Tomorrow I'll be working my day job. I know that I am still going to trade but I will not be able to post here, well not until I come home from work.

Below is a screenshot of today's trade.














See u guys tomorrow.
Trade well.

No comments:

Post a Comment