Wednesday, July 8, 2009



10:20PM

----------

I'm exhausted after working nonstop since 7 in the morning and only returned home by 8PM. Luckily I found a few minutes to log into my Oanda account and set up a trade.

At 3PM I went long on Cable at 1.6119. The trade is still open after 7 hours but I have moved the initial take profit order from +100 pips to +30 pips. As of writing, the position is in a +10pips of unrealized profit.

Will update later if I'm not asleep yet. Hehe.


11:50PM
----------

Well, I've done it again. I've should have realised to close the trade as soon as it went into profit even a little bit because the trade have run it's course and being opened too long. Instead of a =10 pips win, the balance suffered an 8 cents loss and are now down to $0.29 with a 76 pips loss.

I still have two days before the market closes for the weekend and I hope these two days will be enough to turn around the tides and make a couple of wins instead of losses.

See u guys tomoroww.

No comments:

Post a Comment