Thursday, July 9, 2009



11:45PM

----------
It's 15 minutes to midnight. I just woke up from a 2 hour nap which is a bit energizing after an exhausting day at work. This afternoon I managed to place a trade that made some profit to cover the loss that I endure last night.

At 3 PM I went long @ 1.6133 and three hours later I closed the trade @ 1.6200 for a +67 pips of profit. I could have made more than 67 pips if the position stayed opened because the market is going up at the moment with the price now at 1.6300. That is 100pips more than the time when I closed the position.

The account is now up 5 cents from last night to make it $0.34. We'll see if tomorrow I can secure some more pips before the market closes for the weekend.

Today's screenshot as below.














Good night & trade well.

No comments:

Post a Comment