Friday, July 10, 2009



04:50PM

----------

At the moment GU is looking like it's going to a sideways mode but don't take my word for it, we never know what might happen later. I've been waiting since the London session opened and now have set up two pending orders.

My bet is that GU will fall soon so I set a sell order at 1.6251 and take profit at -50 pips from entry. An hour after setting that order I saw that the pair still have no clear indication of where to go, so I set up another order but to go long at 1.6335 and also for a +50 pips take profit order.

Both orders are still not touched. lets just wait and see if today's trade will make me a nice little profit.


03:30AM
----------

Yup, it's 3:30 in the morning. I'm at work on the Zombie shift. As all my routine job is done, so now I'm on the internet trying to look into today's trade and post the outcome here.

At 05:40PM the sell order was filled. Nearly 1 hour later I was ready to go to work so I decided to close the trade instead of waiting for it to hit TP. I closed the trade at 1.6214 for a +37 pips profit as you can see in the screenshot below.















So, this week's performances is not that bad considering one of the loss was a mistake. The week started with $0.32 and saw an increase of 16.52% to make the end balance of $0.38 for the weekend.

I'll be seeing u guys next week and hope you all have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment