Monday, July 13, 2009



04:00PM

----------

Early this morning on the Tokyo session, GU went down to nearly -150 pips since opening. Now, in this London session I doubt if it will fall much further today but if it does then I will profit from it as my sell order got filled just 20 minutes ago @ 1.6063. All my indicators (EMA's, MACD's & SAR's) in 1hr, 3hr and daily charts are saying that it will go down, so fingers crossed and hope that it will.

My initial TP will as usual be -100pips from entry. If it does not hit TP, then I will asess the trade 2 hours from now to either close it or let it still be open. At this moment the trade is in a floating -25pips.



06:05PM
----------

A few minutes ago I closed the short trade above for just +14 pips of profit. I have a hunch that the pair might go down a bit more but I am trying to follow my strategy, not hunches. Being disciplined will bring me success and I truly believe this. So, today's trade only netted me 1 cent. At least it's better than nothing as shown in the screenshot below.














.

No comments:

Post a Comment