Tuesday, July 14, 2009



06:03PM

----------

Yesterday I was right not to follow my hunch and trade according to the strategy. As soon as I closed the short position, the market went straight up and did not stop even until today which eventually filled my buy order @1.6301.

Anyhow, I have already closed the long position a few minutes ago with just 11 pips that only makes 1 cent of profit. The market is still choppy and undecided so I'd rather close the position and try again another day. Though it can also go all the way up and I'm going to miss the ride but then again the market will still be here tomorrow so there's no need to chase it.

Today's performance -
--------------------------
Pips Won = +11
Yesterday's Balance = $0.39
Today's Balance = $0.40

Sorry, no screenshot today but you get the picture of what I'm talking about, right? See u guys tomorrow.

Ciao.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment