Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Before I go on about today's trade, I want to wish a Happy 63rd Birthday to my beloved monarch; The Sultan of Brunei Darussalam. May peace and blessings from Allah be upon him and his subjects.



08:30PM
----------

Four and a half hours after the London session opened, the market for GU finally went up. My pending Buy order @ 1.6413 was filled at 07:43PM.













As of writing, the position is still open with an unrealized profit of +21 pips. I will update again in half an hours time after I close the position at 9PM later.



09:05PM
----------

I've just closed the above trade for a +40 pips profit. I don't know where the market is going to go next. The best bet will be up but I'm not gambling here so no bettings allowed. Three days of trading have put me up by 20.38% from last week's end balance. So far so good. There are still two more days of trading available before the market closes for the weekend. Let's make these two days a good one.

Today's performance -
--------------------------
Pips Won = +40
Yesterday's Balance = $0.40
Today's Balance = $0.45















Have a nice day.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment