Thursday, July 16, 2009



11:40PM

----------

I really hate it when all of my efforts were destroyed because of a single click. I was rushing into placing pending orders this afternoon and mistakenly I clicked on market sell instead of limit sell. You see, clicking on market sell will immediately opened a sell position for the price quote at that moment. I quickly scan my charts and really thought that the market will go down so I just let the position be and logged out of Oanda. I then continue to do my day job.

Well, I'm not in the mood to go into details right now but the position hit my stop loss and now my account is left with $0.34. I am really disappointed because if I were able to place the pending orders it would have filled the buy order and I would have made a nice +50 pips profit instead.

Anyway, that's how it is in trading. You win some and you lose some. Hope tomorrow will be profitable.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment