Monday, July 20, 2009



09:10PM

----------

Last week's performance was terrible. Overall pips loss was -172 against +64 pips won. The end balance was $0.26 which is down by -31.66% from the previous week's balance.

I put the blame on the losses due to my day job. I realized that it is very difficult to trade and working a day job simultaneously. If was to trade, the computer with the trading platform logged into must be handy or at least available for instant viewing and/or for immediate opening or closing of positions. Also, I can't be busy with other work which was what happened last Thursday and Friday resulting in bad trades.

Okay, never mind last week's performance. Today I went long on Cable when the London session opened and netted +70 pips after closing the position at 6PM. The market is now probably going sideways or going back down for the rest of the day. The account balance is now $0.31. That's it for today and I'll be posting again tomorrow.

Ciao. Juf.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment