Tuesday, July 21, 2009



04:30PM

----------

I have been doing a bit of strategy fine tuning. My trading method will still be the same but the Take Profit level from now on will only be 30 pips from entry for every trade as oppose to the 100 pips that I usually set. My logic is that 30 pips is always achievable at least 95% of the time during the London session and within the first few hours of trading but 100 pips is not too often reached. This change is also to minimise the potential wins turning into losses. Though you might think that 30 pips is not a big amount but imagine if you reach that target every day and on top of that compounding the returns, think of what you can achieve a year from now.

So, today starts the new method and it have already tasted it's first victory. I shorted Cable on the start of the London session and nearly an hour later it hit the 30 pips TP. I'm up by two cents and now have $0.33 to the account balance. The market looks like it can continue further down but I'm satisfied with the trade and have to maintain discipline. Tomorrow will be another day. and I'm glad I'm on my offday from work so I can concentrate on my trading.

I've also decided to stop posting daily screenshots. You guys have to take my word for it whether I'm winning or losing. I will probably only post screenshots once during the weekends just to show my trading platform and the account balance to prove that I'm not taking you all for a ride.

Today's performance -
--------------------------
Pips Won = +30
Yesterday's Balance = $0.31
Today's Balance = $0.33

.

No comments:

Post a Comment